Our Adjustable Celestial Diamond Necklace is on a Beautiful Petite Rolo Chain. It has a Celestial Style Pendant on one end of the chain and a Round Cubic Zirconia Diamond on the other. The Necklace is available in two sizes, 24” or 32” . The adjustment is on the neck opening not on the overall length of the necklace.
• Gold Plated Components
• Electro-Plated Petite Rolo Chain
HOW TO ADJUST YOUR CHAIN
Adjusting your chain is a simple process.
- In one hand, hold the two chains near the end.
- Hold the adjusting slider in your other hand.
- Pull the adjustable slider gently up the Chain to make the neck opening shorter.
- Always pull straight through, never at an angle. It will help your chain last longer.
- If you want to make it longer, pull the chain in the other direction through the adjusting slider.
MATINEE LENGTH (20"-24")
As the name suggests, matinee necklace sizes are right in-between formal and informal. They sit between the collarbone and the bust. If you have a larger or taller neck, this will work better for you than the standard length.
Like the standard length, you can wear this necklace size with almost anything. They work well over collard shirts and higher necklines like turtlenecks.
Be aware of pairing large pendants with this chain. The longer pendants might end up right in your cleavage or disappear below your neckline.
OPERA LENGTH (30"-32")
This is the most dramatic necklace length. Like the opera, it's elegant but attention-grabbing. These necklaces fall on the bust or several centimeters below.
If you have a high neckline, or you want to create the illusion of length, then find an opera length chain. They look wonderful with turtlenecks and boat necks.