A cluster of five symbolic charms to add to a necklace and to hold within your vision
SYMBOLS & MEANING
Symbols serve as a reminder that everything you want is already within you and they bring positive energy to your soul and protect us from negative energy in the body.
- The Hamsa facing down represents an abundance of goodness. It becomes a welcoming sign that invites good things into our life, including good luck, good fortune, good health, and happiness.
The angel wing symbolizes protection, love and divine guidance. Giving us a different perspective to life our angels give us hope and strength and remind us that they are here to look after us. Keeping us protected and empowered.
- The clover symbolizes love, luck, hope and faith and is said to bring good luck to its wearer.
The Evil Eye is a symbol of intuition and protection and is said to bring good luck and protection to its wearer.
The initial symbolizes the uniqueness of the person or soul it represents.
- Select one letter to personalize your charm cluster
- 12mm gate clasp
- Clover, Angel Wing. Evil Eye, Diamond Hamsa & Diamond Initial
- Gold layered Charms
- Cubic Zirconia Diamonds
- Figaro necklace sold separately
- Need a Necklace with your Charm Cluster? See of Figaro and Clip Collection and order the “add your own” style
- This charm cluster styles beautifully on our 16" - 20" necklace.
- Shown on our Figaro chain, see Figaro collection to order the necklace
- The 12mm gate clasp opens so you can add it onto any style chain and to add, remove or switch out your charms whenever you like.