Boutique Suarez Co. Jewelry is Designed & Handmade in New York by Erin Suarez.
Since our jewelry is handmade, we suggest the following special care:
- When you are not wearing your jewelry, it should be stored away out of the Environments or in the Boutique Suarez Co. pouch provided.
- Exposure to air, light and humidity can cause your jewelry to tarnish over time so keep it in the pouch and store it away in a dark place.
- Our jewelry is not meant to be in contact with water, perspiration, and chemicals such as chlorine, sulfur, perfume, detergent, oils, salt water, body or suntan lotion.
- Put your jewelry on after applying your makeup, hairspray, perfumes and lotions have been fully absorbed into the skin.
- When doing chores take off your jewelry as chemicals in soaps, detergents and cleaners can impact the plating.
- Take off your jewelry before a shower, swimming or exercise.
- Wipe down or clean your jewelry frequently to get rid of pollutants. It will also prolong its life. Do not Brush or Rub the jewelry when cleaning. Do not use a jewelry cleaning cloth. Just a regular soft cloth or cotton ball will do to pat down the jewelry.
- For a deeper clean on your Gold Chains it’s recommended in the industry to use Mr. Clean (green) Multi Purpose Cleaner Original Cleaner and warm water. Use a soft cloth to pat it dry.
- Keep gold plated jewelry from rubbing and friction as it will cause the piece to wear down quickly and flake off. This can happen when you layer and they rub together. It’s best to wear one piece of jewelry at a time.
- Our jewelry is mainly Gold Plated. We also use gold-filled Claps, which overtime may become duller, depending on what it is exposed to
- Gold Plated Jewelry is not meant for an Everyday wear.