Handcrafted one piece at a time...the Personalized Evil Eye Hamsa Zodiac charm cluster necklace celebrates your uniqueness. A true piece of wearable art that has the ability to empower your beautiful soul.
SYMBOLS & MEANINGS
Symbols serve as a reminder that everything you want is already within you and they bring positive energy to your soul
- A person's particular sign of the zodiac is the one that the sun was in when they were born.
- The Hamsa facing down represents an abundance of goodness. It becomes a welcoming sign that invites good things into our life, including good luck, good fortune, good health, and happiness.
- The Evil Eye is a symbol of intuition and protection and is said to bring good luck and protection to its wearer.
- The initial represents the uniqueness of the person or beautiful soul that you would like to keep within your vision
- Select one zodiac sign and write in one letter to personalize your necklace
- Select your necklace size
- Size is approximate due to the size of the links.
- 16K Gold layered necklace
- Diamond Hamsa 17mmx11mm
- Diamond Pearl Celestial Evil Eye 23.5mm x 17.2mm . 1.9mm
- Diamond Zodiac 11mm approximate - gold plated
- Diamond Initial Tag
- Cubic zirconia diamonds
- 12mm ring gate clasp holds the cluster of symbolic charms and it also opens so you can switch your symbols and style it differently whenever you wish.
Aquarius (January 20 to February 18)
Pisces (February 19 to March 20)
Aries (March 21-April 19)
Taurus (April 20-May 20)
Gemini (May 21-June 21)
Cancer (June 22 - July 22)
Leo (July 23-August 22)
Virgo (August 23-September 22)
Libra (September 23-October 23)
Scorpio (October 24 - November 21)
Sagittarius (November 22-December 21)
Capricorn (December 22-January 19)
- Please allow 10-12 business days for your handcrafted bracelet to ship
- Shipping one bracelet USPS First Class within the 48 united states is on average $5 - $10, all other locations around the world including Alaska and Hawaii can be calculated at checkout.
Woman Owned Business
Made in New York | USA